Jamaica deals are priced just right and remain one of the best values for your travel budget. All inclusive Jamaican holidays take care of everything you need and a load of extras you didn’t expect. The Jamaica package holiday is ideal for budget-friendly family travel, the solo escape artist out for new thrills, or a romantic island getaway just for two. Take the grand Jamaica package with five stars all the way or get comfortable in a cozy three or four star accommodation with all the perks. Fun in the sun hits the spot when your holidays are long overdue. Jamaica travel is ranked among the most sought after Caribbean destination for sand, surf and exotic jungle exploration.
The right time to visit Jamaica is whenever you are ready to go. As the world keeps turning, you can bank on the Jamaica sun to keep shining. Book early for sensational seasonal sales or jump on board at the last minute with a red hot Internet Jamaica holiday deal. The weather is fair and the water is warm, so make a splash this year for the ultimate island escape.
Staying busy in fabulous Jamaica is a done deal with so many water, beach and rain forest activities to reel you in. Make a list before you go of everything you want to see, taste and experience to make the most of your island adventure. If you need a head start, you can’t go wrong with the top 10 things to do in Jamaica to get your adrenaline pumping and your memories in motion:
Source – kvachon
1. Zip lining through one of the most colorful jungles in the region is destination number one for expert to novice zip line enthusiasts. Jump from four platforms over the rivers, bridges and fragrant foliage.
2. Mystic Mountain is a must-do full or half day excursion. The thrills begin with a wild ride on the famous Jamaican wooden bobsleds through the jungles and up to the top for a panoramic sea view.
3. Take a cooking class on the beach and learn the art of sumptuous Caribbean cuisine. Seasoned just right and rich with a flavor all its own, Caribbean food is healthy, light and pumps up the energy.
4. Fishing in the Caribbean waters is an angler’s dream with a sea packed with marlin, bass, and so much more. The fishing boats in Jamaica may be hired on a private or semi-private bases to save some money. Pack a lunch and set sail for on of the most memorable experiences in these waters.
5. Wind surfing is a great way to ride the waves with little to no impact. Quick classes are offered on the shore for the first-time wind surfers or to brush up on a few added skills. Be sure to wear plenty of sunblock because once your are out there, you won’t want to come back to shore.
6. Para-sailing from Montego Bay is living large on the scenic route. The para-sailing gear is a comfortable fit for most adults and can also accommodate youngsters. Your skipper will take you out for a wild ride in the bay for a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Jamaica.
7. Lazy days on the beach mean you have your cool drinks, sun hat and do not wish to be disturbed. Kick back under your favorite coconut tree and watch the waves come rolling in. Jamaica beaches are a place where time stands still and are an event in themselves. Relax and enjoy.
7. Horse riding along the shoreline or mountain trails is something to look forward to. Your expert guide stays at your side for a safe and sane run through the tropical landscapes.
8. Get married with a romantic wedding on the beach. Jamaica wedding and honeymoon packages are affordable and complete with everything a beautiful island bride needs. Wedding and honeymoon Internet specials are a favorite for those who want to tie the knot in style and enjoy a low, compact price.
9. Birding is a quiet and serene activity for the nature lover. Visit the island’s best bird sanctuaries and get a chance to meet the colorful creatures up-close and personal. Tours and lectures are always at hand to educate and inform their valued guests.
10. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum. You simply cannot leave this island paradise without sampling the local rum. Jamaican rum is regarded as one of the best treats at the pubs, so kick back, let go and drink up.