Note: On travel tamed we have stopped accepting guest posts. All guest posts, that are already posted will be removed to our other site – http://staytamed.com/blog – feel free to submit more guest posts on staytamed.
Welcome travelers, we at travel tamed are looking foreword to hear your travel stories. If you can tame your travel on paper and put your tour into word, then travel tamed is the perfect place for you to make guest posts on travel related topics.
Benefits of guest posts on Travel Tamed.
1) Travel tamed is a growing blog on travel, out visitor count improves every day. If you want a part of that traffic to go to your blog or website then get active on our blog.
2) We allow one link on the author bio. It will be dofollow. Along with that we also allow additional links to social profiles like twitter or facebook fan page in the author bio.
1) Most of the basic rules you already know if you have been guest blogging. Your content must be unique and it should not be published anywhere else. We copyscape every article that you submit. Also, please note that our average guest post length is 1500+ words and we do not accept anything below that.
2) No links in the article body. We only allow one link in the author bio and no where else.
4) The writing format: Start with atleast 3+ small paragraph. Then start the points, give proper description for each points and make sure to have atleast 10+ points in the list. Finally, make sure to add atleast one closing paragraph.
5) Once published, make sure to promote your articles on the social media and reply to the comments that are posted on your guest post. Guest posts with no tweets or facebook shares might be deleted as a useless resource at a later time. So, this step is important.
We appreciate your quality guest posts and we are thankful to you for providing us with your high quality content. To submit a guest post, send me an email. I get a lot of emails so it might take a bit of time before i can get back to you, however if you follow the Guest Post Guidelines in the first email, it will be rather quick.